Welcome to the ceramic workshop. These terms and conditions define the rules and regulations for the use of the atelier de ceramica website.
atelier de ceramica is located at:, Travessa da Bela Vista - Lote G.
When accessing this site, we assume that you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use the atelier de ceramica website if you do not accept all the terms and services mentioned on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer, as well as to any and all Agreements: Customer , You and Yours refer to you, the person who is accessing this website to accept the Company's terms and conditions. The Company , We and Our , refer to our Company. Entity , Entities , or We , refer to both the Customer and us, or just the customer or us.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of the payment necessary to carry out the process of our assistance to the Customer in the most appropriate way, whether through formal meetings of fixed duration, or any other means, with the express objective of fulfilling the Client's needs with regard to the provision of the Company's services / products, in accordance with, and subject to, the current law of Travessa da Bela Vista - Lote G.
Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, uppercase / lowercase and / or he / she or they are taken as interchangeable and therefore refer to the same.
Unless otherwise noted, the ceramic studio and / or its licensors are the owners of the intellectual property rights for all material in the ceramic studio.
All intellectual property rights are reserved. You can view and / or print pages from https://www.atelierdeceramica.com for your personal use, subject to the restrictions defined in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://www.atelierdeceramica.com.
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.atelierdeceramica.com.
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.atelierdeceramica.com.
- Redistribute ceramic studio content (unless the content is made specifically for redistribution).
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions related to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranty implied by law regarding satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and / or use of reasonable care and skill).
Nothing in this notice will:
- Limit or exclude ours or your liability due to death or personal injury resulting from negligence.
- Limit or exclude ours or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Limit any liability of ours or yours in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- Or exclude any of ours, or yours, responsibilities that cannot be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this notice:
- are subject to the preceding paragraph; and
- govern all responsibilities in accordance with this notice or in connection with the matter in question in this notice, including liabilities arising under contract, civil liability (including negligence) and for any breach of statutory duty.
Insofar as the website, information and services on the website are provided at no cost, we will not be responsible for any loss or damage of any kind.